Trying to figure it all out on your own Slows your career growth!
Project management in the software development industry is a complex mix of processes and tools. That's why:
- You lead projects through trials and errors.
- Your team and stakeholders feel your insecurity.
- You are overwhelmed with putting out fires.
All while your team needs a confident leader.Get The Course
Save Time and Learn What Works in Practice (Not in Theory)
- Learn everything that a great software project manager should know.
- Become a confident leader for your team and stakeholders.
- Prove that you know how to handle a project of any complexity.
I know all the challenges you face because I’ve managed software development projects for more than ten years. Moreover, all this time, I’ve been helping other PMs build their careers.
"I'm pretty sure nowhere can you find such a unique mix of real-world experience and book-learning. Simply one of the best managers and mentors I knew."Vitaliy Tymoshenko, Software Project Manager
"Very well explained at last for me!!! Most of the PMBOK stuff is theory and this is really practical!"Albert, Project Engineer
"I learned a lot from Dmitriy and, if I were to choose, he'd be the first person I would want to work with on a project of any complexity."Nikita Puz, Sales Director
Advanced Professional Development Plan:
Get access to proven materials on project management, leadership, and career development.
Dedicate 20 minutes per day to gain knowledge and skills of practical project management.
Start applying the knowledge you gained to finish projects with confidence.