Before reading this book I would recommend reviewing an article on Requirements: How to Define Requirements and Important Role of Project Manager
After reading this book:
- How to approach Scope Management in a systematic way.
- You will learn how to manage, control, and validate scope.
- You will discover the value of Scope Baseline and how to create it.
- Also, you will learn key concepts of a Work Breakdown Structure.
- You will be able to create a high-quality WBS that enhances your efforts across all knowledge areas.
- You will learn how to use it and why it is important.