These Five Simple Steps That Will Make You a Project Manager in 3 Months.
Let’s be clear:
There’s no direct way to become a Project Manager.
Education, certification, or theoretical knowledge is not enough to get the first project management role.
You need to prove you’re capable of leading people in real world.
“Someone needs to entrust you (for the first time) the most valuable assets of a company: people and reputation.“
That’s exactly why interviewers set such high requirements to an entry-level PM.
You need to find a way to overcome this challenge.
That’s why you need this Career Change Cheat Sheet.
Get your copy now. Just type an email I should send it in to in the form below.
It teaches you a path of how to:
- Gain the trust to lead your first project.
- Get practical experience in your current capacity.
- Learn the basics of project management.
- Build professional relationships to get a promotion.
And the best thing about it:
You’ll get clarity on what you need to do next.
But that’s not all!
Here’s what you get with the cheat sheet:
- My best tips on how to become a Project Manager delivered directly to your inbox.
- Self-Assessment Mini-Course: Do you have what it takes to become a PM?
- PM Basics Library with all the supporting materials, templates, and books.
It’s all for free.
Start your transformation into a Project Manager today!