Questions and Topics Covered on the Call:
- 00:00:01 – How to Role-play and train leadership skills.
- 01:06:34 – (Part 1) How to identify Deliverable on a project (when you know nothing about the industry).
- 01:11:07 – Monitoring and Controlling Projects: Rules of Thumb (actionable takeaways).
- 01:27:05 – Change Management Framework and why you need to adapt it.
- 01:29:43 – Product Manager vs Project Manager: What’s the difference?
- 01:35:01 – How to position yourself as a PM without experience or degree
- 01:35:29 – Practical exercises for Delegation
- 01:41:49 – Do I need a Bachelor’s Degree to become a Junior Project Manager?
- 01:45:18 – (Interview Question): How to motivate 5 Manager that work on different projects and different companies.
- 01:49:17 – (Part 2) How to identify Deliverable on a project (Intangible and abstract deliverables)
- 01:56:22 – Albert shares insights on the current problems in the UK and the hiring market of Project Managers.
This Content is Limited to PJPM Students Only!
Perfect Junior Project Manager Program is a unique program that combines two critical components:
- Teaches you the Core Project Management framework. You’ll learn actionable project management basics.
- Gives you direct access to a Project Management Mentor. So that you can get your first project management job easier and faster.
If you want to become a Project Manager this program is for you.