Questions and Topics Covered on the Call:
- 11:05 – How to avoid Scope Creep
- 18:14 – Should I include theoretical knowledge of Scrum into CV?
- 19:16 – A brief description of the daily work of an Agile Project Manager vs Scrum Master
- 23:54 – Junior/Assistant/Associate Project Manager – What entry-level roles to apply for?
- 31:53 – Product Manager vs Project Manager
- 32:52 – What PMO roles should I follow? 36:21 – How do I know if my CV is good enough?
- 38:19 – How to answer “What are your salary expectations?” on an interview
- 43:21 – Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
This Content is Limited to PJPM Students Only!
Perfect Junior Project Manager Program is a unique program that combines two critical components:
- Teaches you the Core Project Management framework. You’ll learn actionable project management basics.
- Gives you direct access to a Project Management Mentor. So that you can get your first project management job easier and faster.
If you want to become a Project Manager this program is for you.