Topics We Discussed
- 00:45 How to motivate a team to do better planning (estimates)
- 06:52 How to convince upper management to allocate more Time
- 13:19 How to start an integration project
- 17:52 What is an R&D Project Manager
- 23:43 Good links on Leadership
- 25:50 Quick course to add up value on CV
- 28:50 How to position yourself as a PM and Scrum Master in your CV
- 32:56 How to Switch from a technical role to Technical Delivery/Program Manager
- 35:47 Specific of work of a R&D Project Manager
- 37:46 Do I need Project Management Certification to get a job (with 11 years of tech experience)
- 40:52 Difference between Technical Project Manager, Technology Consultant, Technical Service Manager
- 43:53 How to answer interview behavioral questions with the STAR technique
- 48:32 In the IT industry, should I apply for Infrastructure projects or Software Development Projects?
- 50:57 Importance of Upgrading your CV
- 53:49 General approach to a Project Manager Career
Watch the Replay
This Content is Limited to PJPM Students Only!
Perfect Junior Project Manager Program is a unique program that combines two critical components:
- Teaches you the Core Project Management framework. You’ll learn actionable project management basics.
- Gives you direct access to a Project Management Mentor. So that you can get your first project management job easier and faster.
If you want to become a Project Manager this program is for you.