Topics We Discussed
- 00:00:00 Update on Current Situation
- 00:02:19 Coronavirus and Project Management
- 00:28:09 WFH and How to Maintain Productivity
- 00:42:29 How to Manage Vendor Relationships
- 00:51:14 Specifics of Running IT Infrastructure Projects
- 00:57:15 Can You Run an Infrastructure Project Using Agile Frameworks
- 00:59:45 What Tools I Use and Recommend (ClickUp Review)
- 01:06:48 The Fear of Leading the First Project and How to Overcome it
- 01:14:12 Why You Should NOT Pay too Much Attention to the Job Requirements
- 01:23:10 My Take on the Role of a Project Management Consultant
- 01:24:20 Project Entry Points for a Junior Project Manager
- 01:26:33 Should You Apply for Program and Portfolio Manager Roles?
- 01:30:15 Should I Take Separate Courses on Project Management Tools?
Watch the Replay
This Content is Limited to PJPM Students Only!
Perfect Junior Project Manager Program is a unique program that combines two critical components:
- Teaches you the Core Project Management framework. You’ll learn actionable project management basics.
- Gives you direct access to a Project Management Mentor. So that you can get your first project management job easier and faster.
If you want to become a Project Manager this program is for you.