Micro Projects are the best way to gain initial experience of a project manager.
By doing a Micro Project you:
- Improve something in the organization
- Gain leadership experience
- Work with stakeholders
- Bring additional value to the organization
- Creat achievements that can go into your CV
However, the main challenge is to find a Micro Project to implement.
I believe there are dozens of them around you. But I understand that you might not recognize them. Moreover, you might not see how to use them for your benefit.
That’s why in this lesson, I break down three of my Micro Projects.
For each one of them, I show the Achievement I put into my CV. Based on that, I explain how I find the opportunity, how I implemented it, and share lessons learned from the experience.
I hope this lesson will inspire you to identify a Micro Project you can start implementing tomorrow.
Please share your ideas for Micro Projects below this video. Let’s keep each other accountable for accomplishing them.
Watch The Lesson:
This Content is Limited to PJPM Students Only!
Perfect Junior Project Manager Program is a unique program that combines two critical components:
- Teaches you the Core Project Management framework. You’ll learn actionable project management basics.
- Gives you direct access to a Project Management Mentor. So that you can get your first project management job easier and faster.
If you want to become a Project Manager this program is for you.