As you already know, in the Perfect Junior Project Manager Program you get two new lessons per month.
However, as a starting bonus I plan to create a whole module for you on the topic of Agile Project Management is Scrum and Kanban.
It will be around 10-11 lessons and you’ll get them during December and January.
So, it’s not four lesson but ten.
I plan to deliver the module in parts:
- December 4 – Lessons 1, 2, 3.
- December 18 – Lesson 4, 5, 6.
- January 8 – Lessons 7, 8.
- January 22 – Lessons 9, 10.
It will include the general concepts of Agile Project Management, in-depth training on Scrum, and additional overview of Kanban.
So, stay tuned for the up coming updates.
P.S. if you have any specific questions that I need to cover in the module. Feel free to write them in the comments below.
This Content is Limited to PJPM Students Only!
Perfect Junior Project Manager Program is a unique program that combines two critical components:
- Teaches you the Core Project Management framework. You’ll learn actionable project management basics.
- Gives you direct access to a Project Management Mentor. So that you can get your first project management job easier and faster.
If you want to become a Project Manager this program is for you.